Re: [school-discuss] FOSS Contacts

On Fri, Jun 01, 2007 at 02:50:17PM -0700, Joel Kahn wrote:
> In about two weeks, I'll be taking a trip to spend
> a weekend with some relatives.

What do your relatives do (that is, FOSS is a wide subject, so they may
not care so much about some kernel hacker vs. somone like me, who does
end-user apps.)?

And where are they?  (That is, your query would seem to make more sense
if it were location-based.  Like, "any educational FOSS developers in
the Sacramento region?" -- to which I would reply: "Me, I'm in Davis :) ")

-bill!