Re: [school-discuss] FOSS Contacts

Hey Joel,

To brake the ice and let the interested party get there feet wet you may
want to consider talking a few copies of some CD with Foss programs on
them. This way you can beak the ice with the idea of Foss then give them
something they can try at there own leisure. If there is further interest
I would be willing to respond to some email if you needed but Bill is
right geographical location may play a part. I am in Canada but will do
what I can vi email.

You can get my WinOSSCDRom at http://www.rlhc.net/blog/?page_id=71 which
is all Foss software for Windows and may also want to look at Shane
Coyle's edu-nix which can be found at http://www.edu-nix.org/

Good luck.

Best regards,
-Richard Houston