Re: [school-discuss] [Fwd: articles about free software in schools]

This definitely needs doing and I have also begun research for a piece called
"Open Source Goes to School" (tentatively). I would also greatly appreciate
hearing from those willing to a) name their schools as users of free/open
sources and, if we're lucky b) describe what they're doing and even why.

If you post to the list, then the "sources" of the research are also open --
good stuff.

David

--
http://www.iteachnet.org