Re: [school-discuss] Meanwhile, a PR would be good

Thanks, Michael. If I could be so bold ... could Michael and others please
consider posting on http://opensourceschools.org with:

*progress reports
*new version releases
*direction changes
*ideas and philosophy
*anything else you post on your site and to which you want to draw attention
*press releases
*you name it

As a group that veers towards the technical, you probably already feel you have
plenty of news/journal sites. OpenSourceSchools.org is meant to be a bridge
between that technical world and that of education, especially k-13, which has a
dearth of folks like you. If you post on opensourceschools.org, you will help
form the idea among teachers and the like that this is an entry point for them
to all of the schoolforge type stuff. We've got plenty of "Balkanization" in
this group; IMHO we need a little synthesis.

David

--
http://www.iteachnet.org
http://members.iteachnet.org