Re: [school-discuss] Status of EduML?

Ken Kousky wrote:

>for some of us new on this list, how do I get general background on these
>projects .. i.e. background on EduML
The best way at the moment is to go through the mailing list archives at
<http://archives.seul.org/schoolforge/discuss/>.  In this case, the
pertinent threads start on
and continue on
 Look for messages with EduML in the subject, but also ones with SIF and
ZIS in the subject, as EduML is associated with those too, even if only

Doug Loss          As long as I have you there is just
drloss@suscom.net  one other thing I'll always need--
(570) 326-3987     tremendous self control.
                          Ashleigh Brilliant