Re: [school-discuss] Status of EduML?

Ken Kousky wrote:

>for some of us new on this list, how do I get general background on these
>projects .. i.e. background on EduML

The best way at the moment is to go through the mailing list archives at
<http://archives.seul.org/schoolforge/discuss/>.  In this case, the
pertinent threads start on
<http://archives.seul.org/schoolforge/discuss/Jan-2002/maillist.html>
and continue on
<http://archives.seul.org/schoolforge/discuss/Feb-2002/maillist.html>.
 Look for messages with EduML in the subject, but also ones with SIF and
ZIS in the subject, as EduML is associated with those too, even if only
slightly.

--
Doug Loss          As long as I have you there is just
drloss@suscom.net  one other thing I'll always need--