Re: [school-discuss] Gcompris contest

On Thu, 20 Mar 2003 21:28:09 +0100
Hilaire Fernandes <hilaire@ext.cri74.org> wrote:

        + selecting a first batch of EPI boards to port. In the wiki I proposed
        5 or 10 boards to port per contest. We need people to select the boards
        for the first contest. Eventually the batch must be arranged with easy
        and difficult boards to port, again Bruno you are the best personn to
        evaluate that point.

Guy! Will it be possible for you, with the help of the educators at
"Buisson" school to make a selection of the EPI  boards they
may want to see ported to GCompris.

To ease the organisation, I propose you select on of the four set, then
make batchs of 10 games for each contest. Then we can start with a first
batch. From your first selection, we can prepare the wiki page
concerning each board to be ported, so the participant can see what's
need to be ported. Does this make sense to you?

Hilaire

--
OFSET - http://www.ofset.org
Free the teacher with the Freeduc-cd -