[school-discuss] Schoolforge 2003 Bangkok Conference: Request for comments

Dear Schoolforgers,

I have posted an idea for a conference:
http://opensourceschools.org/staticpages/index.php?page=20030303060148945

I hope that it will lead to four things:
1) suggestions for improvements to the idea;
2) workshop leaders, presenters and participants;
2) formation of local Schoolforge groups with or along the lines of LUGs; and
3) other Schoolforge conferences in your areas.

By the way, I know Bangkok seems a long way away, but don't dismiss the idea
because of that. You just might be able to use some of the ideas for wherever
you are.

Finally, I hope those in the Asia-Pacific area will consider getting involved
either virtually or by actually planning to come.

Best wishes,

David
--
http://www.iteachnet.org