Re: [school-discuss] Re: [gcompris-devel] Gcompris contest

On Sun, 30 Mar 2003 21:00:59 +0700
David Bucknell <david@members.iteachnet.org> wrote:

      > I am impressed by the fast adoption of gcompris as a base for student
      > training. Hope it will be sucessfull.

      This brings home the need to me. GCompris is off to a great start and has the
      potential to "host" many types of learning apps for quite an age range.

      I assume this would be a good project for the c programming students in the US
      AP Computing classes? Should I call the contest to the attention of those I know?

Probably, but we need to finish the set up of the organization of the
event before we talk too much of it.

Hilaire Fernandes