Re: [school-discuss] Re: [gcompris-devel] Gcompris contest

Good news, Olivier Samyn from Belgium has implemented the Python
bindings for gcompris. It is still experimental and in the gcompris cvs
only for now.

Any help would be appreciated to help us to test and validate the python
bindings.

Thanks, Bruno.