From: owner-schoolforge-discuss@schoolforge.net
[mailto:owner-schoolforge-discuss@schoolforge.net] On Behalf Of Les
Richardson
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2004 2:45 PM
To: schoolforge-discuss@schoolforge.net
Subject: RE: [school-discuss] Open Admin for Schools 1.20 released.

Hi Michael,

I have no problems with your mirroring, as long as you also place a link
to the main website (richtech.ca/openadmin) beside the download link as
well. This will allow users to jump to the other features like the demo
sites, documentation, etc. I only have a 128k uplink pipe so a bigger pipe
would help.

I really don't have anything else worthwhile for download currently,
although I may be working 1/2 time on OA in the next school year so
development will accelerate if the funding goes through. I am hopeful that
there will be more packages available then.

Thanks,

Les Richardson
Open Admin for Schools
H. Hardcastle School