Re: [school-discuss] Problems with Ten Thumbs Typing

On Fri, 2004-03-19 at 03:46, Hildy9 wrote:
> I have recently started the website www.tutorialsforopenoffice.org  We are
> in the process of writting a tutorial for writing standard tutorials for the
> website.  Attached is a draft.  Note that we are working on a standardized
> approach.

We have the OOo Docs project, we also have the OOo Starter Guide in
creation, and we have the consolidation of FAQs.

The Docs project (http://documentation.openoffice.org/) has sufficient
tutorials.

Granted that this is more targetted towards the school system, maybe the
existing docs can be made to work for you, rather than creating
everything from scratch. This might involve getting folks/contributors
to sign the PDL.

Discussion can take place at dev@documentation.openoffice.org
--
Colin Charles, byte@aeon.com.my