Re: [school-discuss] Macul conference, moodle, tux paint

On Sat, Mar 18, 2006 at 07:31:07PM -0500, brad0001 wrote:
> I attended the Macul conference this spring. (Michigan Association of
> Computer Users in Learning)
> It was great. I attended some sessions on open source apps. The sessions
> were very popular. The Moodle session was overflowing into the hall.
> Jennifer Graber's session on Tux Paint was great.

Heee! :^)

I've still got to look over her slides.  Haven't had time.  I'm so glad
she took the time to do it again.  She's one of those really-involved
'outsiders', which is awesome. :)  (I'm so proud that the project has taken
off to the point where it has people outside of it who are helping to promote!)

-bill!