[school-discuss] Grants to Public Schools in US (LA and Portland,OR)

Apparently this is old news, however I just saw it and desired to know what affect if any it might have on getting FOSS into these school districts?

I've cross posted this to several mailing lists so if I've accidently sent it to an inapporiate one, please private message me and let me know.

Jeff
--------
November 8, 2005

Gates Foundation Awards $18.1 Million to Improve Public Schools in LA and Oregon

http://www.fdncenter.org/pnd/news/story.jhtml?id=121700026