Re: [school-discuss] SchoolForge site is up with new features!

Looks great....but,I am unable to see the Captcha Image in the account creation page.

Firefox 2.0.0.2 on SuSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 10

Daniel Griswold
Certified Novell Engineer
Northwest Community Schools
4000 Van Horn Rd
Jackson, MI 49201
Phone: (517) 569-2247 x336
Fax: (517) 569-2395

>>> Justin <jriddiough@xxxxxxxxx> 03/14/07 9:30 AM >>>
The new website is now online, with discussion forums and a place to
post and comment on news articles.  The fun part now will be finding
ways to bring activity and users to visit the site.  I'll be dedicating
a lot of time this upcoming weekend to cleaning up any loose ends, so if
you have an opportunity to take a look around the site -  let us know
what you think.  I'm very happy to see it get to this point, it's taken
awhile to get here but all the time spent with Drupal is really starting
to pay off -  feel like I'm finally getting started :)

Some of the things I've been reading up on lately, and that will play a
part in the future of SchoolForge would be: RDF, Learning Patterns, and
LOM- Metadata.  I'm going to start learning about RDF through working
with the freshmeat feeds, which I think will give a good place to start
looking at possibilities with LOM.  It all seems like it's going to come
together very interestingly, even if I'm not sure exactly how yet :)
Just sort of the general direction.

I'm also going to probably have to jump in and start learning/using
subversion to work with the code.  I haven't used versioning systems
before, so if anyone has any thoughts beyond what I'd likely find
through a google search -  I'd be happy to hear :)

Justin