[school-discuss] Asus Eee PCs in Australian Schools

Hello,

My name is Andrew Hendry, Im a journo from Computerworld Australia. Im trying to find out some schools that have
rolled out the ASUS Eee PC running on either Linux or Windows to its students. I am hoping to get in touch with several schools that have rolled out Eee PCs with Linux or Windows to gauge what benefits each operating system has in a learning environment. For example, an ASUS spokesperson told me Linux had been more popular with younger students for its "intuitive interface", while Windows was more popular with older kids who were more familiar with the Microsoft OS and because it complemented existing Microsoft based systems.

Can anyone suggest to me some schools that have rolled out Eee PCs that I can get in touch with? Or even any kinds of computers with running Linux?

Cheers,
Andrew Hendry
Journalist
IDG Communications Australia (Publishers of Computerworld, PC World, Linux World)
+612 9902 2711