Re: change to - Fedena for universities Re: [school-discuss] Moving Schoolforge Forward

The listed modules are already present in Fedena.

Would like to know whether the University will have more than one School/College under it spread across different campus geographically.

What all things you want to localize? I guess language won't be a problem for Laos. In my experience, most needed localization/customization will be examination and grading related, which you can do yourself if you have expertise in Ruby on Rails or hire an ROR developer.