Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 12:40:18 -0700
From: John Mark Walker <johnmark@vasoftware.com>
To: David Geilhufe <dgeilhufe@yahoo.com>, matt@bluelinux.org
Subject: Re: Educational/ Open Source Foundries

Just to keep you updated.

We have been busy bug-fixing the slash-based foundries these past couple
of weeks, but now we're at a point where we have started to think about
new features, so I think this is a good time to start the long-overdue
process of creating these 2 foundries.

Unfortunately for you (fortunately for me) I'm taking a long-deserved
vacation next week. So the day where we can begin this process in
earnest is May 29. I look forward to seeing your ideas for how this
foundry should be run.

Incidentally, I went to schoolforge for the first time. It's an
impressive effort, although I'm not sure how it fits in with efforts
such as seul.org. I would be very interested in hearing how we can
contribute to the synergy (ack! marketing-speak alert!) between these
and other projects.

Thanks,
JM