Re: [school-discuss] Inventory

We're looking to do some of the same things. Converting old databases to new
and I'm looking into what LDAP would allow along these lines.

It's my understanding that OpenLDAP is designed to work with data that is
fairly static. It can also use sql as the backend. The schema's are flexable
so allow customization.

Just thinking out loud,

Michael

--
Michael Williams                   Instructional Technology
Haywood County Schools          216 Charles St. Clyde, NC 28721