[school-discuss] Becta feedback

I asked BECTA to include gcompris in their database.
They refused and I don't understand why.
Could somebody explain me why, below is the trace of our email exchange.

Thanks in advance,
Bruno.

-----------------
Dear Bruno,

Many thanks for your recent message regarding an entry on the Becta
Educational Software Database.

In order to meet the criteria of the Becta Educational Software
Database, we
do ask that any materials referenced through the service are not just
relevant to subjects studied in the UK, but that they are also
appropriate
for the English National Curriculum.  Therefore unfortunately we are
unable
to include this product on BESD.

Regards

Becta Educational Sofware Database Team