Re: [school-discuss] Schoolforge business card handout

> <http://www.seul.org/~dloss/schoolforgecard.png>
>
> I got no response the first time, so I'm asking again: Do you think this
> is a worthwhile thing to pursue, and if so do you think this design is
> what I should use?  Thanks for your help!

Looks good.
I'd copy edit it just a bit:

++++ You have: +++++
Schoolforge is not a place or an organization, but a cause, and a collection
of people and projects dedicated to it: bringing quality, affordable and
dependable software and teaching materials to the people who need them
around the world.

You can learn more about Schoolforge and the hundreds of organizations from
around the world that comprise the coalition at our website:
http://schoolforge.net

+++++ I'd suggest: +++++
Schoolforge is a coalition of people and projects dedicated to quality,
opensource software and teaching materials.

The hundreds of organizations from around the world that comprise the
efforts at http://schoolforge.net would be pleased to have you accept our
invitation and join us.

Thanks for the consideration. Go to: http://Schoolforge.net

Ta.

Mark Rauterkus
mark@Rauterkus.com  http://Rauterkus.com
http://CLOH.Org   http://Sunnyhill.org    http://www.Deliberate.com

Pittsburgh Interfaith Impact Network's first 'Public Action' was Feb 20,
2003 at Wesley Center A.M.E.-Zion Church. Thanks for lending your power to
this effort and its Youth & Recreation Task Force. http://dorm.cloh.org