Re: [school-discuss] On-line quizzes...

Thanks, Mark and Aigars.  Whiteboard looks promising, and unless I can
find a Zope solution, I will give that a try.  I wanted a Zope solution
if possible simply because I already use Zope, my students have
accounts, and all I need is to integrate tests/quizzes into it.

Whiteboard will require separate accounts (or some way to integrate
users with the Zope users - through mySQL perhaps?), but it appears to
be a mature project that does everything we need it to do.

Thanks again!

--
Jeffrey Elkner <jeff@elkner.net>
Open Book Project <http://ibiblio.org/obp>