Re: [school-discuss] On-line quizzes...

Thanks Tim!  This looks great.  What I like most about it is that it
encourages a rethinking of the educational process by promoting a
collaborative, problem based approach to learning.

They also appear to be using XP development practices (judging by the
request for user stories).

Only one problem.  My AP Computer Science course is test driven.  They
need to be ready for the AP Exam, and I need a way to help them prepare
for it.  So I still need something that will do old fashioned multiple
choice questions of the type that appear on the AP CSC exam and to grade
a test/quiz for me.

It seems contrary to the philosophy of Fle3 to support something like
that, but I guess I could ask...

--
Jeffrey Elkner <jeff@elkner.net>
Open Book Project <http://ibiblio.org/obp>