From: owner-schoolforge-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-
schoolforge-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Les Richardson
Sent: Sunday, May 28, 2006 10:55 AM
To: schoolforge-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [school-discuss] OpenZIS - OpenSADK

Hi Matt,

Excellent!

Do you have something that I could use with Open Admin for schools
(written in perl)?

Les Richardson

On Sun, 28 May 2006, Matt R. Jezorek wrote:

This project has been restored and a lot of progress has been done,
We
are working on SIF Agent Development Kits in both PHP and Python at
this time and Java SADK is partially complete because the ZIS uses
it.
Just a little FYI