Re: [school-discuss] Announcement: Creating an Online Class that Accommodates Dyslexia

Dear Marilyn,

This is a great idea.  I know it's a work-in-progress and that you'll
be fine-tuning it - lucky pun for an audio-based site.  I just had a
quick look and listen.  A lot of time went into what you're doing and
I think you're offering a unique and interesting course.

I think we should start popularizing you and others selling their
teaching and work for schools on our sites.  I would like to talk to
you about how best to do this in a way that respects the free/open
source communities, but, more importantly, works.  I'll write to you
off the list.

Bon voyage,

David