[school-discuss] Program for Veterans

It looks like I could be eligible for the Veterans Retraining
Assistance Program (VRAP):

http://gibill.va.gov/benefits/other_programs/vrap.html

If I'm going to apply for it, I'd like to aim at online courses in
something FLOSS-oriented. There seem to be a number of
possible schools, programs, certifications, &c out there. I'd
like input from anyone who may have useful experience, facts,
ideas, suggestions, whatever. Thanks in advance.

Joel
###