[school-discuss] Hello from Mashitah (fwd)

If anyone here can contact Mashitah, please do so and let us know
the results.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 2002-11-25 07:05:14 +0700
 From: mashitah  abdul moin <mashitahm@lycos.com>
Subject: (No Subject)

hello.
im mashitah from malaysia. im study education majoring in IT. Im
from Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris. Im interested in open
source technology especially use in school. I do hope that i can get
more information how to use this technology in school (the platform,
os etc). im also interested to know about the  K-12 Red Hat Linux
Pilot Program-Moncure Elementary School.For your information my
group and i doing a project about using open source technology. we
want to replace Microsoft Office with Staroffice. Thank You.
---
MASHITAH

How valuable is my contribution? Share your feedback at Affero:
http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=drloss

Doug Loss              Courage is resistance to
drloss@suscom.net      fear, mastery of fear--
                       not absence of fear.
                         Mark Twain