Re: [school-discuss] EDU-Nix Dual Mode CD 2 / Distribution Solutions

I use EDU-Nix (with the hyphen) at this time, but there was a pre-existing but
seemingly inactive project known as edunix, which I believe was out of
Czechoslovakia (thank you Kontact spell check).

I am looking for a better, 'brandable' name for the CD that will be more
appealing to 'regular' folks in the EDU sector.  The hope is that EDU-Nix.org
will be a home for various education-inclined projects, the CD being the
first.

If there is a specific app or apps that are lacking, let me know and I will
try to create modules so that you can make your own customized version at the
EDU-Nix SlaxCenter.

Thank you for the kind words, all credit for the brilliance of Slax goes to
Tomas Matejicek and the Slax developers, I just repackage other folks
brilliant work.  Standing on the shoulders of giants is real appealing when
you're only 5'6"

-shane

--
Shane Coyle