[school-discuss] Up coming SAG meeting

Hi all,

A college and I will be doing a booth at a local SAG (special area group)
at one of the local technical collages. There will be about 250 teachers
which include computer teachers and others.

I am ask you all for advice on content that we can give out and maybe
idea on approach that will hopefully get a few more teachers interested
in FOSS in education. If anyone has any already done presentation and
other material that they would be willing to share we would appreciate
that as well.

This is an all day event and I will also be doing a 45 minute
presentation for a class of up to 15 teachers. I could use some
suggestions on that as well.

Anyways, thanks to you all in advance.

Best regards,
-Richard Houston