Re: [school-discuss] Tux Paint 0.9.18 - now with plug-in support

Congrats on the newest release Bill. As always great software. I love
this package, my kids love this software and everyone I show it to loves
it.

The next version of the the WinOSSCDRom, V1.6, is almost ready to go. I
will be including the new version of Tuxpaint and stamps for sure.

Thanks for your hard work.

Best regards,
-Richard Houston
-R.L.H.  Consulting