[school-discuss] Off-Topic (sort of): Reasons not to use Google Docs for Education?

Side-tracked by the juggernaut that is Google ...

Dear Colleagues,

I know many of you have been through this and that there's a lot out
there on this, but, as I value your perspectives, I'd love to hear
them: why not Google Apps (and mail) for schools?

If you've got an experience or a comment, I'd be grateful to read it.

Thank you,

David

http://intknowledge.com
For Schools: http://ischoolnet.org
For You:
Hosting, Design and Development: http://www.web4you.in.th
+66(0)2 693 8144 (Don't dial the zero (0) outside of Thailand.
###