Re: [school-discuss] Off-Topic (sort of): Reasons not to use Google Docs for Education?

Hi David,

On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 10:11 AM, Malc Dow <malcdow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The short answer is that Google get to read it all first, and use the info.

Adding to the above comment: What if you're running for president 30
yrs from now and Google still has all your elementary school writing
assignments on-file ... that could lead to some embarrassing leaks!

-Charles