[school-discuss] Non-profit/open content college test prep materials?

Does anyone know of a non-profit organization that helps students prepare for
college exams (much like what Kaplan or Sylvan Learning)? I'm wondering about
open content on-line materials that are *freely* available for use (such as
sample exams, study materials, study guides, etc.)

I've seen that places like Kaplan have outreach programs for, say, inner
cities, but even Microsoft has such programs for computing. I'm really looking
for open content sources or organizations.

Any pointers would be much appreciated,

-Doug

--
Douglas S. Blank,       Assistant Professor
dblank@brynmawr.edu,          (610)526-6501