Re: [school-discuss] TAET Fall Convention

Hilaire,

Yes . . . I will definitely include your organization in the literature I distribute.  I really really appreciate your work.  I am planning to give Freeduc CDs to all of my students.

Marilyn

>>> hilaire@ext.cri74.org 10/07/03 4:50 PM >>>
On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 16:24:33 -0500