[school-discuss] TAET Fall Convention

Texas Association for Educational Technology Fall Convention
October 23 - 25
Galveston, Texas
http://www.taet.org

Hi!!

I am preparing for a short presentation on "Linux in Education" and
thought I would ask the list members for ideas.  The audience will
probably have little or no knowledge of Linux/OpenSource Software.  I
plan to focus on my experiences, but it seems to me that I should give
some sort of brief overview of what other educators are doing as well.

I plan to pass out Knoppix & Freeduc CDs and also literature.

I will tell them about SchoolForge, of course.

Ideas, other websites??  Any info would be appreciated.

Marilyn