Re: [school-discuss] Open-source alternatives

Thanks Garry!

I use Slackware Linux with Dropline GNOME at home and several server projects. I am aware of a few of those on the list. But I am not familliar with Zope, Sodipodi, Plone.

I was thinking along the lines of an open-source equivalent to PLATO Pathways, TABE-PC, and Web CT.

Major programs that could be used in Adult Basic Education programs to reduce the cost to the redmond curse.

Troy