Re: [school-discuss] Open-source alternatives

Hello,

We ar einstalling GNU/Linux in several schools here and we will soon start
seminars on GNU/Linux for teachers for elementary and high schools.  OpenOffice
1.1, GIMP, Firefox and Mozilla are OK. We usually use Red Hat or Fedora
distributions .  In some cases we use Mandrake.  On machines with modest
technical specifications we install Vector Linux.  Vector Linux was very good
even on machines 233MHZ 64MB RAM.
I would like to hear your experiences too.

Best wishes,

Vedra