[school-discuss] Speaking at regional ACSI convention

Hello all,

I am speaking at a couple of workshops at our regional ACSI (Association of
Christian Schools International) convention.  One of them is about using
Linux in the school.  I assume most of the attendees will have little or no
experience and probably most just curious.  I have promoted it as using
Linux as a Microsoft OS and App replacement for the desktop with enough
power to get the server side of computing done also.

How would you approach this?  What would you HAVE to include to feel that
you have done justice?

Doug Coats