Re: [school-discuss] Tux Paint 0.9.16 is here!

Congrats Bill. Nice work and I look forward to trying it out!

I will integrate this new version in the WinOSSCDROm distribution disk
for the 1.3.1 release which I am building right now for the hand out
version.

Thanks for the great work. Take care!!

Best regards,
-Richard Houston