Questions!! Re: [school-discuss] One Day Left for NECC Proposals - Call for Open Source!

Steve,

Thanks for sending this out!!  Since it is in San Antonio,  I can participate.
:)

This year I am back teaching high school computer animation, desktop publishing,
multimedia (video/sound), and webmastering.  We are using Ubuntu Studio and the
Musix bootable CD.

Can those fit into the Open Source lab?  My understanding was that graphics and
multimedia do not fit well into thin-client situations.

I working on my proposal and need to know if I should ask to be part of the Open
Source lab, or go off and do my own thing.  What do you think?

Thanks,

Marilyn

uoting Steve Hargadon <steve.hargadon@xxxxxxxxx>:

> The NECC call for proposals closes tomorrow, October 3rd, and I'm just
> making sure that the Free and Open Source Software folks who would be
> interested in presenting in San Antonio get those proposal in!
>
> http://center.uoregon.edu/ISTE/NECC2008/program/
>
> Steve
>
> --
> Steve Hargadon