[school-discuss] Conference: RMS to Kick Off FLossEdBk on Oct 30. Conf: Oct 31-Nov 1

Dear Colleagues,

I wrote this address (from the Web site), but it bounced: contactinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Who's taking care of the Web site (over-worked and under-paid, I know)?

I'd like to post about our conference: http://flossedbk.flossed.org -- very cool. ;-)

I'd also be like to chip in on the schoolforge.net site if necessary -- helping with such things as Christian suggested (case studies -- hearkens back to the days when Doug was pushing these, so I see it as an honorable effort), but as part of schoolforge.net (as Scott suggested). Les used to have his PERL case studies script installed on seul. Why don't we revive the effort? (Yes, I'll help.)

Best wishes,

David
--
* Come be Free & Open UP at FLossEdBk Oct 31-Nov 1, Bangkok: KIS Int'l School:
http://flossedbk.flossed.org *