[school-discuss] Crash the Super Bowl

Justin Riddiough mentioned the health issue. Now I'm
thinking about a separate ad campaign, with its own
contest, sponsored by a coalition of firms in the
health food area and related industries. There should
be connections emphasized between nutrition issues and
FLOSS. How about a commercial portraying Microsoft's
products as the digital equivalent of junk food? A
vitamin vendor could bundle a Linux distro DVD with
each large bottle of their pills. Check this out as a
slogan: "Softgels and software--make your corpus and
your computer both run better."

Anyway, there are some companies out there to look at.
The eight-hundred-pound gorilla in health foods is
General Nutrition Centers . . .

http://www.gnc.com

. . . and here's the email address for their marketing
people if you want to start the discussion:

marketing@xxxxxxxxxx

More candidates:

http://www.kashi.com

http://www.healthvalley.com

http://www.akins.com

Other crazy ideas coming as I dream them up.

Joel