[school-discuss] Routing For Artist

I've been communicating with a well-established artist in England
who is attempting to get a sketch converted into a DXF file so
the picture can be engraved into a specific material. At this point,
it looks like Inkscape is up to the task, but I'm running into a few
problems, and I'm hoping some of the gurus in this group can help.
If we can pull this off, we just might get another FLOSS convert.
Here's the relevant info:

Name -- Lesley Whelan

Email Address -- lesley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The company she's working with on this project is CNC Routing --
http://www.cncroutinguk.co.uk/

Best of luck to everyone.

Joel