Re: [school-discuss] Routing For Artist

Tough one, Joel, since Inkscape does not scan images yet (if ever).
However, the way to trace a bitmap to vector is SHIFT/ALT/B, I've not
had any luck with it.

I found this helpful link on the whole issue of scanning a drawn image
to produce a vector graphic image:
http://www.softcover.com/r2v-articles/how-to-scan-a-drawing-for-raster-to-vector-conversion.htm

Then the following link lists some open source utilities to convert
bitmap to vector.

http://www.econsultant.com/i-want-open-source-software/index.html

I'd be definitely interested in any findings.

Andy Figueroa