Re: [school-discuss] free software in Schools in Serbia

Hello,

Thanks a lot guys. I will keep you posted on the development of the project. We are currently visiting several schools and presenting various free software packages to teachers.
However, if you have more ideas please let me know. I will be glad to share your ideas and projects with other teachers here.

Vedran

On Thu, Oct 8, 2015 at 1:42 PM, Michael Shigorin <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, Oct 08, 2015 at 10:11:24AM +0200, Vedran Vucic wrote:
> We would like to ask you for your resources, lesson plans,
> case studies or any other sources of information and knowledge
> on using free software in promoting science in schools.

Maybe this helps:
http://moodle.altlinux.ru
http://freeschool.altlinux.ru
(ÐÐ-ÑÑÑÑÐÐ)