Re: [school-discuss] student created "to do list" for Moodle or simply web-based

The worst thing about learning English is its spelling. http://justpaste.it/spellingenglish
To make reading English simple truespel phonetics follows the alphabetic principle - one spelling per sound.  This means that learning how to spell each of 40 sounds means that once you learn each sound you can write and read any word you hear in US English phonetically.  Since truespel is based on phonics it looks a lot like traditional spelling.  The free converter at http://truespel.com/en shows pronunciation and you can practice at home.  See much important phonetic information for common core to ELLs at http://bit.ly/1VXQlEi .
Bottom line is that truespel boils down writing and reading to its simplest form.  Perhaps this will help dyslexics.  At least it will show phonemic awareness and pronunciation in a form that's easy enough for k-1.
Truespel takes less than an hour to learn.  http://justpaste.it/course2  Let me know how it goes

Tom Zurinskas, President Truespel Inc.
See truespel phonetics converter at http://truespel.com
See Tutorials at http://justpaste.it/course2