Re: New mailing list? (was: [school-discuss] Iturralde Crater Expedition2002 --> it starts today, tell your class.)

hello,

dave, jeremy is safe now anyway,
we are free to post anything useful to teachers that i can package on a cd-rom
for school use for free that runs on linux to schoolforge,
the list maintainer said so.

any data from federal sites with educational content
can be packaged that way.

this kind of editing from the monkey gallery can now be cheerfully ignored
100% of the time,
which is my intention starting exactly when i send this e-mail
and forever :-)

as for seul, i unsubscribed asap -
least useful tech site on the web anyway ...

so go look for that crater, dave!

mike eschman, etc ...
http://www.etc-edu.com
"Not just an afterthought ...