Re: New mailing list? (was: [school-discuss] Iturralde Crater Expedition2002 --> it starts today, tell your class.)

mike eschman wrote:

> we are free to post anything useful to teachers that i can package on a cd-rom
> for school use for free that runs on linux to schoolforge,
> the list maintainer said so.

That's the stated purpose of the schoolforge-discuss list, yes.

> as for seul, i unsubscribed asap -
> least useful tech site on the web anyway ...

I should probably feel insulted, Mike :-).  Anyway, I'm glad to see you're still
with us.

--
How valuable is my contribution?
Share your feedback at Affero: