[school-discuss] Re: Membership Entry Notification

Dear Raphael Hertzog,

Welcome to Schoolforge! We look forward to working with you to foster the use
of open resources in education. I see that you have a rich collection of tools
and materials to offer.

There are a few requirements of Schoolforge members, which are easily
fulfilled.

First, please copy the logo of your choice from
http://www.schoolforge.net/logos and place it prominently on your site. Please
upload a copy rather than just linking to the image. Then, link it to
http://www.schoolforge.net.

Secondly, if you have not already done so, please join the schoolforge-discuss
mailing list. You can do this by filling out the form at
http://www.schoolforge.net/sfdiscuss.php.

Third, participate. Our purpose is to focus our efforts, and that means
communicating with each other.

As the representative of your organization, you will be subscribed by Doug
Loss and Roger Dingledine to the schoolforge-core mailing list.

Again, welcome. We look forward to working with you.

Sincerely,

David Bucknell

for Schoolforge Membership

--