[school-discuss] Re: Membership Entry Notification

Dear Aubrey Sequeira,

Welcome to Schoolforge, the coalition of organizations working to foster open
source software and content for education. I see you promote java. We'll be
interested in hearing your views. You should know that there are a few, simple
requirements of membership. They are listed on the Schoolforge.net Web site, but
just in case you missed them, I'll list them here:

First, please copya logo to your site from http://www.schoolforge.net/logos,
place it prominently, and link it to http://www.schoolforge.net.

Secondly, join schooforge-discuss, the main mailing list at
http://www.schoolforge.net/sfdiscuss.php

Third, participate: open standards can only succeed with open communication. as
I said, we look forward to hearing from you.

Meanwhile, you have been subscribed to the schoolforge-core mailing list which
is a low-volume list for membership decision making.

Best wishes,

David Bucknell
for Schoolforge Membership

--