Re: [school-discuss] Open Content and open source

On Tuesday 17 September 2002 10:38 am, Richard Smedley wrote:
> > On Tue, Sep 17, 2002 at 09:31:11PM +0800, Leon Brooks wrote:
> > > One of the oddest ideas along those lines that I've ever heard is that
> > > we all came into existence a moment ago, and even our memories or
> > > remembering stuff are fabrications. (-:

is this glass half full, half empty or poorly engineered?

well, one human lifespan over infinity approaches zero,
mayflys don't even have a mouth.
so i guess it's true ...

fyi : 2 pints of whitbred is a feast fit for a king (sorry S.)

mike eschman, etc ...